Tek 475 trace/probe problem

Since you have 2 (or more) scopes, use the second one to look at the cal out on the noisy scope. This will rule out, or point to, a noisy cal generator. Be sure to get your grounds connected. I still think bad connector grounds are more likely on the noisy scope. Art

Reply to
Artemus

I've got the question on that group but so far more response here than there. I do have input from there and have eliminated a few things.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

OK. the $32 question. If you just short the input with no probe attached do you get this interference ?

Reply to
jurb6006

No!

Mikek