TDA9855WP Datasheet

FEATURES

  • Quasi alignment-free BTSC stereo decoder due to automatic adjustment of channel separation via I C-bus
  • High integration level with automatically tuned integrated filters
  • Input level adjustment I C-bus controlled
  • Alignment-free SAP processing
  • dbx noise reduction circuit
  • I C-bus transceiver.Audio processor
  • Selector for internal and external signals (line in)
  • Automatic volume level control
  • Subwoofer or surround output with separate volume control
  • Volume control
  • Special loudness characteristic automatically controlled in combination with volume setting
  • Bass and treble control
  • Audio signal zero-crossing detection between any volume step switching
  • Mute control at audio signal zero-crossing. ORDERING INFORMATION

GENERAL DESCRIPTION The TDA9855 is a bipolar-integrated BTSC stereo/SAP decoder with hi- fi audio processor (I C-bus controlled) for application in TV sets.

You can click here

for TDA9855WP Datasheet and PDF Download

Reply to
jobeast1