Strange nut source needed

I have a great sense of humor, I just don't want you touching my nuts.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You don't have any. Your humour is limited to jumping with glee anytime anything non-US gets bombed or shot.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

How would you know what is in my pants, pervert? Anyway, I can't jump for anything, anymore.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Have you tried a 1/4-40?

has them, but I don't know how to make a link right to the catalog page. You have to search - I started with "nuts", which gives a page with pictures; down in the lower right look a lot like control nuts, then their parametric search is phenomenal.

I tried to google "control nuts", and guess what I got. ;-) Even '"control nut" -gun' turned up more crap than anything useful. )-;

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It's obvious from your general demeanour that it's nothing to write home about.

Oh, that's from all of those years of stuffing that denied rage that's oozing out of your every pore.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

You haven't got it off for so long they've atrophied through disuse. Well, just keep the drooling glee part, then.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

You really need to see a doctor about your obsession over my sex life. We already know that you're f****ng weird, you don't have to keep proving it.

BTW, PLONK, f***ot.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Catalog page 3024 has them, near the bottom of the page. Best price for 1/4-40 there is 17 cents each, for nickel plated brass (part # 91862A517). Other materials are more like 2 or 3 $US.

Mark

Reply to
redbelly

It's tough to use a thread guage on (1) small female threads, because you can't fit the guage into the hole, and (2) thin short things with only 1-1/2 or 2 threads.

Mark

Reply to
redbelly

Aaurgh! Disregard post! Of course he would be measuring the male threads on the switch.

Mark

Reply to
redbelly

On 7 Oct 2006 06:09:02 -0700, "redbelly" Gave us:

Internal thread gauges look like a stud. There is one for each thread size, and one can also buy a "go,no-go version which allows a more comprehensive test, but all only test one thread size. External thread gauges can be multiple gauges on one "tool", and are not really meant to test an internal thread.

Reply to
JoeBloe

You brought it up in the first place. I suppose you compensate the loss by strutting all over usenet.

BTW, now I can get to diss you all over usenet without you ever having a clue. Not that you've ever had one in the first place.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

Try "panel nuts"

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

is where Microdyne bought a lot of the electronics hardware we used.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida