strange 556 behavior - trying to flash LEDs

--
Yeah, yeah, I know...

Sometimes I get stupid.

Thank goodness you and Speff are out there to catch the errors and
point them out without rancor. :-)

JF
Reply to
John Fields

It was actually the first thing I thought of, then OOOOPS !-)

...Jim Thompson

D-uh. Maybe I should open my eyes when I read the threads. :-(

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr