Stiff Wire and Tight Toroids

Much easier to cut and hammer the copper pipe flat when it's been red hot. The extra 0.1% conductivity is just a bonus. ;-)

Tim

-- "Librarians are hiding something." - Steven Colbert Website @

Tim Williams

Actually, they sound like medical problems.

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

For tight toroids try Preparation H. :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Or a small grinder.

prove it.