Some names in PCB assembly

I've been rather distracted over the last couple of weeks. My dog Muttley has been in declining health and I had to have him PTS Monday. He was my best (canine) friend, and it has been tough watching him lose weight and have trouble walking. His website is

More details and pictures are on:

I may be interested in attending the Nov 20 concert, perhaps with a friend. I'm not far from Damascus, and my sister and BIL are now in Gaithersburg. I have a friend in Woodsboro, near Frederick, and she runs a dog rescue where Muttley has been boarded a couple of times. My uncle lived in Walkersville.

Please send me details by email reply.

Thanks,

Paul

Reply to
P E Schoen

Condolences on your loss, Paul. We lost our almost 14-yr-old goldie this spring- it's never easy.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Thanks. I had always thought Muttley would make it to at least 14-15. He just turned 11 in July (although that's an estimate). He was rescued off the streets of inner city Baltimore in February 2006, and we figured him to be about 1-1/2. So I have had him in my life for almost ten years, much longer than any other pet I have "owned".

You might enjoy this video of me playing guitar and singing a song I wrote about him, just this past July:

I have dreaded this for quite some time, but I am glad that he passed on in the company of his loved ones, as he gnawed on a highly prized marrow bone.

Paul

Reply to
P E Schoen