Soldering silicon

Can you suggest a product?

Neil

Reply to
Neil F

The UK market has Ecolit silver loaded paint - its pretty expensive for a tiny 2ml bottle, every time I've bought any it got used once and the next time I opened it the contents had set solid.

I vaguely remember the instructions suggesting that conductivity can be enhanced by passing a current through it while its curing.

Reply to
Ian Field

"Neil F" wrote in news:v snipped-for-privacy@bt.com:

arctic silver conductive epoxy? they also make thermal conductive epoxy and greases.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik