Small 2.5V ref?

What's your favorite really small package series voltage reference (2.5V)?

When I mean really small, PCB is getting tiny and components count explodes so I consider SOT23 unbearably huge. I've found a couple SC70 ones but those are shunt ones. Is there any *series* smaller than SOT23?

Accuracy and tempco are not an issue, but quiescent current is. Probably under half a mA and 200uA would be nice.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

I'm sure Jim will chime in with a structure about 0.5 micrometer across. :^)

Tim

(2.5V)?

Reply to
Tim Williams

Analog Device's XFET references, e.g. ADR391, are available in TSOT-23, a little bit smaller than SOT-23. The '391 takes 100uA (120uA max).

Reply to
Winfield Hill

Aha, the adr03 is a 2.5V amplified reference in an sc70 package. It takes 0.65mA quiescent and can deliver up to 10mA. The adr280 is a 1.25V reference in an sc70 package, taking only 10uA.

Reply to
Winfield Hill

Thanks. I fact I did find the ADR03 but didn't wrote it down and didn't remember it.

I've also found the LT6660 which is in a 2mmx2mm DFN package.

--
Thanks,
Fred.