SIngle phase ac motor question

That the best you can manage, John?

...Jim Thompson

Best? What in the world are you talking about?

Whine as much as suits you. You are no longer even worth insulting.

John

Gotcha!

...Jim Thompson

           Liberalism is a persistent vegetative state

She laughed, gave me a high-five, and disappeared. We would have had to move to Utah, so it's just as well that she turned me down.

John

is another way to self publish:

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.

Michael A. Terrell