silly power supply

Sorry, ignore silly piglet. Didn't read carefully.

That over-driven follower trick is nice, thanks.

piglet

Reply to
piglet

1A 50ohms is 50v, I thought you were using +-12v rails. Multiple outputs?

that approach would avoid the first crest distortion issue.

Of course, with a different basket of issues. One could take it further to improve efficiency etc etc.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Yes, eight total outputs, each making up to 10 volts, 50 ohms internal source termination. That's 100 mA per output into a customer 50 ohm load, plus a little overhead current. It's worse if the customer shorts the outputs, but I'll tell them not to do that.

Four channels about like this:

lunatic fringe electronics