Self-contained voice enunciator?

Hi, can anyone help please?

I'm looking for an off-the-shelf self-contained voice enunciator. I need to activate different warning messages under specific conditions.I've tried Googling without much success. Ideally, the unit will have the following features: -

A facility to load a number (say, 8) audio messages/sounds in .wav or .mpg format by way of USB or memory card.

The ability to trigger each message seperately by GPIO.

The length of each message may be up to 20 seconds.

Audio output must be of high (ideally near CD) quality..

The unit must have integrated speaker(s) and power amplifier.

It can be mains powered.

I'm asking here because I vagually remember seeing a product mentioned a number of years ago.

Thanks in advance for any advice. Simon

Reply to
circle.linedriver

makes several varieties commercially. Likely used in most airports warning you not to park in the white zone.

Reply to
Richard Crowley

Mother in law?

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. " - Tacitus

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Exactly the product I was after. Richard, thanks so much. Kind regards, Simon

Reply to
circle.linedriver

But someone would have to be there to "push her buttons".

Reply to
JosephKK