Searching for an ADC

Hello, I am searching for an ADC with the following specifications. I tried searching on google but failed. Can some one help? Specifications:

-8 bit resolution

-atleast 2Msps

-Bipolar ADC

-internal generated clock With regards

Reply to
Sam

Why must it have an internal clock? Serial or parallel output? What's the application?

The ADC product selection part of any major ADC manufacturers website will give you plenty of choice. e.g

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Thanks for your reply, My application is a computer being used as a CRO. So my basic setup goes like this. I build a sample circuit whose output ranges from 100Hz to 1Mhz. This output is to be obtained on the CRO. So the output signals are converted into digital using ADC. This output is passed to the computer via parallel port using ATmega8 microcontroller.The microcontroller has an ADC but of very low sampler per second. For this purpose I need an ADC with 8 bit resolution parallel output, atleast

2Msps with an internal generated clock. The clock should be internal because all the interrupt pins of the microcontroller is used up. So i need an ADC with an internal clock which also indicates that the output is available for polling method. The rest of the project is all done. Thank you!!!
Reply to
Sam
,

Run a google search on something called "crystal oscillator logic output"

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Once you figured out the usual manufacturers and suppliers, the search in their datasheets will become a bit simpler.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar