RF Indicator

I bought a bunch of RF indicators, small COB PC boards that would flash a led whenever a cell phone, or any other source of RF radiation was nearby. These are used to indicate acell phone ringing in a noisy situation where you cannot hear the ringer, or the ringer has been silenced. They are actually VERY sensitive, and will light up even when a electric drill starts up a few feet away. Anyone seen schematics for a equivalent type of circuit for such a thing?

--
Kim..."A Man Of True Frankenstinean Proportions"
Reply to

"Kim Sleep" wrote in news:7FmAe.3387$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

I used to make something similar with an LM386 audio amp chip. Input was a short telescoping antenna, one of those replacements for a cordless phones, going through a high-pass LC filter (100KHz IIRC). Had a speaker and low power LED.

Reply to
Dan Major