Require graphics card with ability to access the Access.Bus protocol

Hi all,

I'm looking after a project which requires verifying graphics operation over several formats. This includes using the Access.Bus protocol too. Could anyone advise as to a graphics card that can manage the following:

=B7 Provide easy developer access to the Access.Bus port (preferably in Delphi). =B7 Have DVI, S-Video and RGB output.

System will also have different monitors swapped in and out, therefore I have to be able to request association etc over the A.Bus, to ensure that any new monitor that is added is operating properly (i.e. if the card just requests the monitor type at turn-on and does not update it is not of use to me).

Anyone have any experience in this? Thanks for any help,

-Rick.

Reply to
Rick-S-D-M