Re: Waveform horror! Is a 44.1 kHz sampling rate sufficient?

On Dec 13, 4:33=A0pm, Ben Bradley wrote: > =A0 =A0And just for fun, here's someone who doesn't have a clue what he's > talking about: >

You're right on that one. I particularly enjoyed the 'analog is pure' and digital is bad. I wonder if he knows there hasn't been an analog video signal transmitted in almost 30 years. OK the transmitter was analog AM VSB but the signal modulatiing it came through numerous digital processors.

G=B2

Reply to
stratus46