Re: trying newsreader, Windows Live, pleasant surprise

Dave, I've just looked at your signed messages with both Outlook Express, and Windows Live. I cannot see the content unless I use the "view source" option, which is a procedure of several steps. Please, give this up. It is a senseless way of alienating yourself, and makes it much harder for me to create a dossier of your activities, location, contact details, and other personal information.

Regards, Bob Morein (310) 237-6511

Reply to
Soundhaspriority

no such message, no such author, what's this really about?

Reply to
Jasen Betts

You wouldn't know unless you had a giganews account, idiot. It is a giganews link to a giganews article.

What idiot updates their news or mail client to track another poster anyway? The guy is an idiot. His mom letting him onto a computer was also a "procedure of several steps".

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

[snip]

This thread started over on rec.audio.pro. Does that answer your question?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.