Re: Question about opamp design

I should design an opamp transimpedance amplifier as homework, but i

> have some doubts: > 1) if current signal is an impulse (of positive value) generated every > 10ms (for example), is it right to put the first pole of open loop > gain at frequency higher than (1/10)KHz?Or i shoud put the first pole > at frequency higher than 10(1/10)KHz (so the phase margin is equal to > 180=B0)? I'm interested on voltage output (bacause this should be read > by an ADC)...

Ignore the "how often" look at the "sharpest corner". The frequencies you need to work with include all that are needed to make the output waveform.

2)If i want to design an opamp with single supply, other problems > (respect to bipolar supply) are present or not? > Thanks

Single supply op-amps are just ones that work with their inputs and output near the minus supply. PNPs on the input section can be used to get there. Take a look at the first stage of the LM324.

Reply to
MooseFET