Re: OT. Fix Bayonets

There is no other Arizona Congress-WOMAN :-)

District 1: Rep. Gosar, Paul (R)

District 2: Rep. Franks, Trent (R)

District 3: Rep. Quayle, Ben (R)

District 4: Rep. Pastor, Edward (D)

District 5: Rep. Schweikert, David (R)

District 6: Rep. Flake, Jeff (R)

District 7: Rep. Grijalva, Raul (D)

District 8: Rep. Giffords, Gabrielle (D) ...Jim Thompson

[snip]

...Jim Thompson

Sorry, don't know who she was, saw it on tv, Don't recall what network. Ahh.. I found it, state Senator Linda Lopez blames Tea Party for shooting, it was while being interviewed by Sheperd Smith on Fox.

about 1:10. MikeK

Reply to
amdx

in

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 |

=A0|

=A0 |

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

ing,

She said "You know, when people make these kinds of comments, it pushes some folks over the edge."

She said it right after talking about the Tea Party, but in fairness, that's not blaming the Tea Party.

There'll be a lot of calls to turn down the rhetoric, but really they just don't like being criticized. Besides, after all, who was it who said "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Hi dag, I have no problem with fairness but I think you're trying to hard to let her off the hook. Here's a transcrip, she mentions Tea Party twice then says "when people make these kind of comments", I'm sure you don't think she suddenly started thinking about Obama supporters, do you?

She said, "vitriol slung at her by the Tea Party people" coupled with " signs that were up around town that were accusing her of horrible things," then her next line "when people make these kind of comments" It seems clear to me what PEOPLE, were in her thinking and it came out in her speech.

It's not evidence of her thinking, but my opinion is backed up, just google "state Senator Linda Lopez blames Tea Party for shooting" and you"ll get 6600 hits. Probably a lot more if you truncate my search term.

"....there's been so much vitriol slung at her by the Tea Party people ah, you know her opponent in the election was a Tea Party candidate and the signs that were up around town that were accusing her of horrible things, um you know when people make these kind of comments it pushes some folks over the edge."

j>ust don't like being criticized. Besides, after all, who was it who

Had to look it up, Obama said it. Later, Mikek

amdx

[snip]

"state" Senator Linda Lopez, not Congress or US Senate. One of our scuzzy Democrats... no surprise. ...Jim Thompson

Yep.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat