Re: It's a free country...

(Governor) Deval Patrick: "It's a free country. I wish it weren't, but > . it's a free country"

Nicely stuck his foot in his mouth there...

Likewise, the Obama-nation... > "It is a vital national security interest of the United States to > reduce these conflicts because whether we like it or not, we remain a > dominant military superpower....

"Whether we like it or not" is a figure of speech -- it doesn't imply that Obama personally doesn't like being a military superpower. Hopefully he does...

It comes off sounding silly, though, like celebrities complaining that they've lost some privacy.

I do like the movie trailer the first article links to:

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Yep, that's good!

I liked the sign...

"It doesn't matter what my sign says, the press will call it racist." ...Jim Thompson

          Democrats are best served up prepared as a hash
           Otherwise the dogs will refuse to eat them :)