Re: I'm looking for plans for an Electric Chair

That's a tough case to make.

lunatic fringe electronics

It would require a court for the upper case. Or something like that.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Your posts aren't intended to be self-satirical? As here?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Cursitor Doom can't recognise that he is a similar kind of joke.

This is DLUNU, whose very name is a joke, but whose capacity to laugh at himself seems to be even more shriveled than yours.

--
bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Unless they are a foreign government enforcing their own silly ideas.

Tont Bali was right behind Dubbya in invading Irak, which must have been one of the more pointless exercises in state-sponsored terrorism on record.

Trump would probably like to do better, but he couldn't organise a booze-up in a brewery.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

They usually are. Personal electric shock devices are on one of our lists of not legal to export technical info about. Your laws might be different.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr