Re: Digital Question

I'm probably not seeing something obvious, but what's wrong with a plain old

4000 series CMOS Schmitt trigger chip? If the first stage doesn't square up fast enough, there are three Schmitts left in the package to help that out a bit.

Jim

-- "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

> I need to convert a _slow_ moving analog signal to "1" or "0", > depending on whether it is above or below the digital threshold > (CMOS).
Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

It turns out that this function is going inside of an IC that Jim is designing.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to