Re: conservation of Euros

In the US, your arguments and reasoning

> are more typical of the occasional misfit > usually 17 or 18 years old and struggling > for IDENTITY, and going for shock value

You don't seriously compare an american teenager to Sloman? His points, even though I may not agree with every detail, are as a general rule very well argued.

I'm glad that he takes time to cast doubt on stereotypical OT nonsense which now and then appears in this group. Kids may be readlng these posts, and would take all sorts of propaganda as actual facts if nobody countered. Having said that, I'm also glad that Mr. Larkin challenges Sloman's opinions, reasonably often fact based.

I said 'cast doubt' because nobody is under obligation to accept blindly any of the claims made by anybody.

Now I must get back to productive work and earn some more euros to be shoveled to Greece...

Reply to
Okkim Atnarivik

G > In the US, your arguments and reasoning G > are more typical of the occasional misfit G > usually 17 or 18 years old and struggling G > for IDENTITY, and going for shock value

Okkim Atnarivik wrote OA > You don't seriously compare an american OA > teenager to Sloman?

Yes, The occasional inexperienced misfit teenager. Most of those grow out of it with experience.

OA > His points, even though I may not agree OA > with every detail, are as a general rule OA > very well argued.

As in a high school debate society, you mean?

Judge Roland Friesler had an impeccable legal mind.

Look up what he was famous for!

OA > I'm glad that he takes time to cast doubt OA > on stereotypical OT nonsense which now OA > and then appears in this group. Kids may OA > be readlng these posts, and would take OA > all sorts of propaganda as actual facts if OA > nobody countered. Having said that, I'm OA > also glad that Mr. Larkin challenges OA > Sloman's opinions, reasonably often fact based. OA >

OA > I said 'cast doubt' because nobody is under OA > obligation to accept blindly any of the OA > claims made by anybody. OA >

OA > Now I must get back to productive work and OA > earn some more euros to be shoveled to Greece...

From Finland? Is that where you get your sense of humor?

Reply to
Greegor