Re: Ban the bulb.

There's a very seriuos problem there - replacing Free Will with government mandates.

When do we start wearing swastika armbands and marching the goose step?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

What's so good about "Free Will" of my more-wasteful neighbors and fellow countrymen to bid up the price of limited-supply natural resources that are necessities to many in my country and neighborhood including myself? Such as water for me to drink and flush my toilet with?

I don't see a mandate for less-thirsty toilets some-of-which are best-flushing-of-all being anything like one for some demographic groups to be marched to show up for "showering for work" at extermination stations, or even a gubmint-enforced dress code for Gay Pride parades.

--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to

So, under drought conditions, ban car washing...

...or watering grass.

Boo hoo.

In new construction this isn't generally a problem (other than the poor slobs who got stuck with early models). In old construction it can easily be. The good news is that Canuckistan still sells real toilets.

Reply to
krw

Every infringement on liberty can be rolled up under that canard. ...kinda like the Interstate Commerce Clause.

Of course you lefties don't see it (or much).

A statement of fact not in evidence.

Government control of personal choice is still government control. Of all people, I'd think you would understand that part.

Reply to
krw

Confusion: all "G6" lamps I've ever seen are small-base bayonet.

Reply to
krw

I use several of them, and they are excellent. The light quality is far better than the incandescents they replaced

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

fluorescent

Bonfires...

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

fluorescent

decide.

...except in election years.

Reply to
krw

light

fluorescent

can't

country

decide.

Why do you think the 'Grand Canyon' was created? ;-)

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Looks like i got my lamp designators scrambled again.

Reply to
JosephKK

er.

xtures,

ockpiling

Ops

THAT IS NOT ALL THAT YOU HAVE SCRAMBLED JOSEPHPPK RANDOLPH ROENTGEN IS DEAD ON THAT NOTE... THE GROUP HAS LOST A GREAT MIND I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Randy