Re: Are there any possible way to extract copper from waste CCL(copper clad laminate) for recycle or sell?

Currently the price of CCL has risen so rapidly, are there any

> possible way to extract copper from the waste CCL? If the wasted CCL > is being sold in a form of waste, the price is obviously low but if it > is being sold in a different form i.e. chemical that contains copper, > etc. > > Any method or machine which will help me? > > thank you ^^

PCB houses already extract and recycle the copper from their used etchant. It may make sense to strip all of the waste laminate in the nearly-spent etchant, before recovering the copper out of it.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Jones