Re: Arctic sea ice

> Eeyore wrote:

> > > snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org wrote: > > > >> Even today's mild warming seems to be readjusting the local weather > > >> patterns to an inconvenient extent. > > > >It's COOLING ! > > > >
> > >watts-temp-chart-from-hadley.jpg > > > =A0 Stops at the bottom of the La Nina dip of January 2007. > > > =A0 I have a HadCRUT link, with notation of which HadCRUT dataset: =A0H=

adCUT-3

> global, monthly and annual, with monthly figures up to August 2008. > > > =A0 Your linked graph has that "flat region" .4 C, followed by a downtu=

rn.

> However, August HadCRUT-3 has August global temperature anomaly at .403=

C.

> We are most of the way done with the greatest La Nina in 20 years. > > >
> > > Find that from: =A0
> > Find that from: =A0
> > I'm sure you can massage such data to say whatever you want it to say.

As exemplified by the "graph" you cited

which could have come staight out of Huff's "How to Lie with Statistcs", which is what Don Klipstein was pointing out to you, albeit with more detail than you seem to have the wit to integrate

Sadly, you don't seem to understand the raw data, so you seem to imagine that you can get away with a simple - if utterly fatuous - denial.

You'd think that someone who care enough about his intellectual status to boast that he had a "genius-level IQ" would try and avoid situations where his intellectual inadequacies became so blindingly obvious.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman