Re: 9v battery terminal blanks?

On a sunny day (Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:06:52 -0800) it happened DaveC wrote in :

I want to keep some NiMH rechargeable 9v batteries in my tool bag (well, my >meter bag, actually). I am currently running a double loop of electrical tape >around the entire battery to insulate the terminals. > >I'd like to use something more durable (one battery has had a terminal peek >through the tape) and was thinking about something like a battery terminal >connector but made of insulating material like nylon (probably of some >cheaper plastic). > >Does such a thing exist? I did web searches, but maybe my terminology isn't >spot-on... > >Ideas? > >Thanks,

I use a small plastic box ot the right size.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje