Q: Cheap upgrade for ICL7667

Hello all -

I need a cheap "upgrade" for the ICL7667 MOSFET driver. The peak current is (almost) ok but this device reaches it's max. speed at approx. 5 to 10MHz. I need between 20MHz and 30MHz. The package is not so important. The PowerMOSFET threshold is around 4V. Unfortunately the common alternatives like TSC426 seem to be a little pricey. Any alternatives? A discrete one? How to control the switchover in the outputs?

regards - Henry

Reply to
Henry Kiefer