programmable timer

Hi, all. I'm looking for a programmable timer that will interrupt and then connect a 1.5 volt electrical circuit after a specific period of time has passed (hours/days). Ideally this timer switch would be a panel mount using 1.5 volt power supply. Here's an example...

-Rob

Reply to
rscoo611

Are you looking for a "drop in" replacement, or build your own ???

Reply to
Donald

What country did you by this safe ?? Are you will to ship this safe so someone can look at it in a way you are not able to ??

Reply to
Donald

Donald, thanks for responding. My safe is just like the one pictured except mine does not have the timer on the inside of the door. The photos are from a website... a small company (1 guy?) in Germany modifies the safes and then re-sells for a high price. I don't know how his works. I dis-assembled the door on mine and can see the computer circuit board and 2 blue wires from the board that power a "pull" solenoid with a spring. If I can find/buy a timer like his then I assume I can install it such that it interrupts the power flow to the solenoid. Maybe there's a better way. Thanks for your assistance.

-Rob p.s. circuit board says "COIN" right where 2 blue solenoid wires connect to it. I can post photos of the "guts" if that helps.

Reply to
rscoo611

More.... I don't know if he bought the timer or built it from scratch but he says it allows the safe to open after a certain period of time. I would prefer a "drop in" replacement as you say. How difficult are they to build? I can program (c, c++, etc.) but don't know circuit boards. A nice extra would be to have a small external indicator light that shows when the time has expired and the safe can be opened.... but this would drain the battery maybe.

Reply to
rscoo611