PLED by One stop display

Hi! There, Has anyone programmed PLED (OSD 2004) by OSD company? Below is the link:

I used my aplication with another Hitachi LED and it work snad when I run the application with PLED by OSD it does not display anythine. Also I am able to read the port(character set) but no display.

My IR set is also as per the documention, any suggestion of what else could be debugged?

Thanks, RK

Reply to
RK