Ping George Herold (2023 Update)

What's up in Buffalo, man?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

So far I'm mostly just chopping stuff, (getting a knife callus on my hand.) They've got a number of homemade sauces/ condiments. (Walt's mustard was almost a staple for my kids growing up, Walt (who passed away several years ago) was a great neighbor who lived down the road, his son owns the place, and still makes the mustard. Besides that I've been puttering around the place. The backhoe is fixed, with thanks to Leon Fisk over on rec.craft.metal, so moving some rocks and dirt around.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold