Piezoelectric Thin Films

Does anyone know where i can get/buy piezoelectric thin films? I need something so thin and adhering that i can place it on skin to measure muscle twitches or motion without it being noticible...sort of like a

1.5cm length soft scotch tape product. Or do you have a better suggestion of how to unobtrusively measure muscle twitches/motion for small muscles?
Reply to
raj.harrykissoon

Myoelectricity?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Try Measurement Specialties, Inc. P.O. Box 799, Valley Forge, PA 19482 Tel: 610.650.1500 FAX 610.650.1509 Internet:

e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@msiusa.com

Failing that, try saran wrap, etc., but you'll need electrodes.

Skin electrodes.

Reply to
Winfield

Winfiled Hill is pretty much always right, but if you do want a piezoelectrinc thin film, the you might like to look at poled polyvinylidene fluroide

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

That's what Measurement Specialties sells--I've dealt with them in the past for special projects, and they're good people.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

used to be called AMP Kynar Piezo Film. probably has a different name now.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to