Peak voltage detector schematic

One more question, is the output of his opamp going to be enough to reliably read it with a multimeter? It looks like yes, but I want to double check. I really want to build a nice PVD.

Ignoramus5455

Thanks. I printed out the datasheet and will read it on the train. I basically want to build something that would detect up to 2000v peak voltage, say.

Do you know if typical little resistors are protected up to that voltage? I have some from an assortment that I bought off ebay.

My plan is to make a circuit based on

- voltage divider -> diode -> capacitor -> opamp -> multimeter

maybe with 1000 times reduction in voltage read my multimeter.

So if I read 0.625 v on the multimeter, I know that there is 625 v peak voltage.

thanks.

Ignoramus5455