[pcb-lesstif] How to draw multiple alignment holes into polygons?

I'd like shaped holes in top and bottom polygons for aligning exposure masks. Two of them on opposite ends of the pcb. ________ | X| | | |X | |________|

I seem not to be able to punch a second hole into a polygon(the ground plane in this case). drawing another hole changes the previous hole on that polygon... What am I doing wrong? Or do people just not do stuff like that?

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Try changing code order: Gerber the holes first,then the polygon.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Here's one easy way: place a "text" in the poly you could use 'o' '+' or 'x' etc...

--
  \_(?)_
Reply to

Has worked now. save-quit-reopen after painting the first marker seems to have worked...

Reply to
Johann Klammer