PCB drilling: problem solved

Uh, we _were_ talking about hobbyists here, weren't we? How workaholic are you? ;-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

What size tracks are those?

I can do 5 mil tracks at home, but I haven't tried anything like that. I normally use 10 mil.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

0.2mm 7.8mil

I added some test lines to that board; my process seems to make the lines thicker and the spaces thinner. It can do 5 mil lines but wants

7 mil space. It depends on how long I etch it, and whether I use 1 or 0.5 oz, and whether I physically rub it or just agitate.
Reply to
DJ Delorie