Parrot Clip Test Probes

For cool test probes check the following link:

Great for multimeters and general use. Individual testers and red&black sets with ultra-flexible silicone insulated wire giving you a 3-way testing capability, unlike any other probes out there...

New store...

Thank you for visiting!

Reply to
CIC

Wow, there's a blast from the past! I bought some of those something like a decade+ ago, straight from the guy making them in Romania! Great to see he's still around...

Seems like it might be better to just purchase them directly --

-- rather than going through the site of a spammer, though?

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Thank you Joel for your kindness,

Depends if you are in US or not... and how fast you want them... freedom of choice. Just letting some of the the guys know about them... Besides answering and helping some of the guys with their questions I myself look for new information posted on newsgroups, including parts and equipment listings. As long as they are related to our trade...

All the best!

Reply to
CIC

Man...spamming all over the place!

Reply to
Robert Baer

--- Strangely, I've been on USENET for the last 15 years or so and I can't recall ever reading anything from a "CIC".

There has been one, though, who posts in the non-English text groups.

Is that you?

Have you used another nym around here, and how have you helped the groups you're now SPAMming?

BTW, I see on your website that I can buy a CMOS 555 from you for 50 cents and pay $1.95 to get it here.

How does that work to my advantage?

And, please explain to me how, if I want to bid on a CMOS 555, that works.

BTW, since you claim to have been around here for a while, I can't imagine why you top post when every once in a while we all evaluate posting methods and have never found top-posting to be anything other than a manifestation of total evil in that its originator, Satan, by instigating it in Outlook Express, has tried to reverse chronological experience.

Care to comment?

Reply to
John Fields

Hi John,

First I want to apologize to you and any subscribers I might have offended. I made a mistake just thinking that it would be beneficial to the subscribers and related to our field.

Yes I used other nym or my name. Let me search for my past input and I will forward it to you. No, I don't believe I made any comments in foreign languages.

You are right, a 555 timer SO-8 is very light and the first class shipping should be much lower. I will reduce it maybe to $0.95. I can combine parts in one shipment in order to reduce costs.

I will replace it if found defective on arrival. But my handling and packaging should prevent the ESD damage.

Nowadays I use mostly Mozilla Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, and sometimes Pegasus Mail. But I am having problems with my SeaMonkey setup, cannot read the newsgroups, got to fix it. I am looking at using Agent as well.

Thank you John for your input!

Reply to
CIC

d.

ll

us

ok

Well, then firstly, you (the OP) should examine the rules of ANY public forum you might be thinking about SPAMMING. Unless they are into it, it wll not likely be received well.

That is aside from the FACT that this is NOT a "For-Sale" group.

Secondly, this is a public forum. We are not "subscribers". We are readers. That is why we don't want the SPAM. That is why we do not give much credence to SPAMMERS. Mainly because if you lack the precense of mind to see that your post was SPAM, you likely lack the capacity to see why as well.

Thirdly... You "cannot remember" the nym you claimed to have posted in here with? This is looking more and more with each line I read, to be a case of you not caring, and going on about your SPAM practices in yet some other group you decide to invade. Face it. Posting an add in a discussion group is now, and has always been a bad idea.

Reply to
Nunya

Thank you Nunya,

You are right on some things you mentioned and agree with you on those points. Please do not imply that I am doing this as rule. I am not. This was a honest mistake and I accept the responsibility. That is why I answered and apologized. I am not afraid to admit it. I am not telling anything that is not true.

Is not that I don't remember my nym... I just need to do some searches because some of my input is very old. Please understand I am getting over 1000 emails a day, maybe 90% spam (filters take care of a good %) . I don't want anymore spam in my mailbox. But I will send you privately some of my related groups assistance, if that is fine with you. Just please give me a little time...

I assure you I will not do this type of postings again, ever! I will only assist the readers for which I can provide help.

Reply to
CIC

nded.

will

ping

arts

gasus

edom

look

ent

OK. I feel as though you are one of the first persons ever to actually reply to this type of behavior, and I believe that you are sincere.

Thanks for that. It is rare. So, I rescind the things I may or may not have said about or toward you. That too is rare. Consider yourself lucky. :-)

Just to get back on track... these are discussion groups, and there are specific "for-sale" groups in Usenet and other group sets which are not in the alt hierarchy where you can make such posts. Anyway... thanks for saying that you will refrain in the future. Your company will fare far better as well if advertised in the proper forums. You will also find friends here, if you remain on topic. Which lately seem to be... another rarity. The odd thing is that your post also is like a knock-knock joke. Folks will end up discussing those probes I too used several years ago, and you might actually garner some sales. I just don't want to play knock-knock right now. Your repentance is noted, however, and rare. There may yet be hope for the world.

Reply to
Nunya

Nice post.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Thank you Nunya for your kind words! Feel much better now.

Reply to
CIC