OT: Writing on Plastic Film

Use the Sharpie ink for the rubber stamp. :-)

It is only one extra operation. AFTER you extract the sharpie ink. :-]

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Daddy did that too back in the days when everyone was a drug addict. I always assumed it came from a military origin.

Reply to
JeffM

I don't know the original origin, but I was, in fact, in the military when I learned it. We'd use the wax markers - what's the difference between a "China Marker" and a "grease pencil?" - for scheduling and stuff - the board was plexiglass, and was usually edge-lit - that way, the wax markers light up. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Go to

and sign up for free.

Use any newsreader except butthook distress to log into news.eternal-september.org, and voila! You have a real NNTP interface! :-)

Took me about three minutes to sign up.

(I wonder where they get their money? I hope it's not some bait-and-switch scheme.)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

There is also grease pencils that have advance mechanisms a lot like a standard mechanical pencil. Just the same i cannot point to a reliable statement of the difference.

Reply to
JosephKK