OT:Sander's Staffer's Stalinist Mindset Revealed

Not so. I have been cheery and chatty many times. But you always seem to get angry and start shrieking and swearing and insulting.

I suppose I should always ignore you.

The cork popped merrily, and Lord Peter rose to his feet.
"Bunter", he said, "I give you a toast. The triumph of Instinct over Reason"
Reply to
jlarkin

When looked at from your somewhat idiosyncratic perspective.

DLUNU doesn't enjoy being disagreed with, any more than you do.

Not a good choice. DLUNU is well-informed in some areas, and you could learn stuff from him, if you were prepared to learn stuff from other people.

Mostly you aren't, so it isn't such a bad choice for you, granting that you seem to make a substantial number of bad choices and don't fancy correcting any of them.

--

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Wasn't there a Star Trek episode on this subject? There was this ostensible tough guy who said, "I'll kick your ass at this and I'll kick your ass at that" and so on and when Kirk and crew eventually tracked him down it turned out to be some disabled midget with an attitude problem who probably couldn't swat a fly. Funny, just reminds me so much of that although I haven't seen it in 40 years.

--

No deal? No problem! :-D
Reply to

The Corbomite Maneuver?

Michael Terrell

You got it! I only dimly recall it, but DLU's outburst just tripped that old memory back to life.

--

No deal? No problem! :-D
Reply to

Cursitor Doom wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'm DLUNU. Welcome aboard. Have a drink.

As if ANY of you chumps had the honor character and integrity of any of the crew of the Starship Enterprise. They would have towed your POS ship to a large black hole so you could get sucked away into oblivion.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You hardly need to produce a video to get the readership of ZeroHedge to believe there's a left-wing conspiracy to send them all to the gulag.

Hopefully in the future bandwidth can be conserved by just labeling conspiracies with numerical designations and then you don't have to even post anything for a story you can just post the numerical designation in bold font. And then the comments section can be the usual outraged wingnut responses everyone's seen before and they can have numerical designations, too.

Save a lot of time, that way.

Reply to
bitrex