OT: Re: Could it POSSIBLY be something else?

Maybe Al Gore and Henry Waxman, the Pope and High Priest of the Church of Warmingism, can set an example and refrain from exhaling any of that nasty ol' CO2 stuff!

When did the greens start hating trees and wanting them to all suffocate?

And, if they're so paranoid about CO2, then why aren't they clamoring for an aggressive program of ZERO-emission nuclear power plant construction?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria