OT: Move Twitter to Chna

^^^ please ...

It's much cheaper there and no worry about Freedom of Speech.

Reply to
Ed Lee

WB (or was it JB?) said don't buy any Tesla (car) or Sony/Samsung (TV) stocks and/or stuffs.

Buy BTC around 5k and Eth around 500 and don't touch anything else.

Regarding Twitter, fair value is -$12B, no data on PPS. Even if he cut head count to 1, it's still $2.7m per day in interest.

We don't want Blue Bird pooping here in HQ; namely, back to office order by the supreme commander. We love the empty streets. Not many people and vehicles, but less parking also. The city cranks up on bike lanes (and removing parking spaces) to help out the paid parking lots. It's great for your dogs to walk you in downtown San Francisco.

Reply to
Ed Lee