OT: MCI BS

A month or so ago, MCI demanded a *lot* of personal info "for my protection" before i was allowed to recharge my calling card. Simply blackmail.

Now, they demand FIFTEEN PERCENT vigorish for a recharge OR "buy another one at Costco". However, the loco Costco no longer carries the card.

Any way to fix this OR alternate calling card(s)?

Reply to
Robert Baer