OT: in spades, Father Xmas on motorcycles.

My wife and I were coming home through Kings Cross in Sydney this evening ( around 10:00pm local time) when our attention was drawn to a stream of moto r-cyclists going past, all dressed as Father Christmas - some of them with white beards attached to their motor cycle helmets. My wife counted 135 of them. Two were actually female, with short red skirts (and white fur trim) rather than long red trousers.

An unexpected sight ...

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to