OT: Brandon D Cartwright newest troll in SED

I'm sure you've all noticed our newest member. Seems that he made his first post to USENET on April 15. He has only posted in two groups that I know of, SED and soc.men. I think we all know the appropriate conclusions to draw from that.

He has just informed me that my calling Eeyore a troll for starting multiple OT threads about gun control is the kind of behavior makes Americans hated all around the world. So as to not be accused of being unfair, here is the exact text:

I wrote: >> I'm sure they were, but precisely how that would undo the damage I can't >> fathom. Perhaps you can correlate that for me? I have to admit, I'm >> really >> surprised that you think in such a simplistic, short-sighted fashion. I >> see >> you've started a new America bashing thread now. I guess that means >> you've >> officially descended to full troll status now.

Brand> Who appointed you Moderator of an unmoderated group?

Criticizing unnecessary American bloodbaths in an off topic thread > makes nobody a troll you arrogant chauvinistic asshole. > It's creeps like you that make Americans hated all over the world,and > put American tourists' lives in danger.

Here's some advice for you Brandon Cartwright. PISS OFF!!!

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

And what conclusion would that be Michael?

That newbies can't be trusted and are trolls if they disagree with you?

No

Your characterization of his sensitive and informed constructive criticism as "America bashing" and the actions of a troll is what makes Americans hated.

America is not above criticism and you do not speak for Americans

What a wannabe bully and blowhard you are.The epitome of the ugly American.

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

That's odd. Brandon's Google posting profile says he's made 47655 messages starting in January 1999,many of them to German technical and computer Java design groups.

Sure do. That you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground springs to mind.

But bullying braggarts like you DO make Americans hated around the word.

eg

America is 'a force for good'?!! I don't think so!!! The most aggressive,morally corrupt,ignorant, overrated country on the planet, run by a small group of rich white war-mongering cowboys is a better description. Americans can listen to rubbish like this and think that everything ok, America's loved, we're all happy..or they can take the blinders off and realize that your government is running your country into the ground!

Like Brandon asked,who on earth do you thing elevated YOU to a position of gatekeeper in an unmoderated group?

Looks like you are trying to deliberately start a flame war!

Reply to
John Prentiss

That is odd, cuz when you use Google's advanced group search, it shows what I described. Must have created a new ID just for SED.

Whatever.... Every post he's made in SED has been part of a pissing contest.

Bullying braggart? I'd like to see you prove that. I have only "bullied" people that bullied me or someone I'm talking to first.

Oh, another America basher.....I see.....never mind then.

PKB JP.

Looks like you are too.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

One possible conclusion (based purely on statistics) is that you are likely not here to add anything regarding electronics. Wouldn't that be a valid one? Or do you have something technical to add "Brandon".

Never said any such thing. Debate works better if you actually wait for me to say something before burning a straw man. Perhaps you could take issue with something I actually stated.

"sensitive and informed" too funny.

Like this:

or this:

or even:

Should I post more?

I never said it was. But, being an American I think I can speak for myself and my beliefs on guns. Are you suggesting that it is your place to decide who speaks here? Should I not be allowed to express my viewpoints?

Look who is talking. You blew in here and immediately jumped head first into a pissing contest, then you jumped on my case, so I decided to take issue with that. Then there is your name calling........ Who is truly being more ugly here?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

I didn't bother with getting riled up... I just plonked him.

...Jim Thompson

What a crock of shit you put forth. Would that be Bryan Walford, Tonto Goldstein, steven or any of the other scores of people that used snipped-for-privacy@example.net as their e-mail address? What a friggin moron you are for making me waste time actually figuring this bullshit of yours out. Just like I said, Brandon D Cartwright is a brand new identity that happens to have used the same ignorant e-mail munge. You were saying troll??????

At least I know how to use Google well enough to avoid publicly making an ass of myself.

I think I get it now, I just needed my coffee. Were you expecting some gay bashing from me?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Do you know anything about electronics?

John

No in this specifically crafted troll thread of yours no.

Your subject line suggests otherwise.

Cleaning out that particular Augean stable would be an endless task.

Your subject line is as good an insight into your character as anything

I guess that's much easier for you addressing the substance of his argument.

By trying to brand folk as troll you clearly feel that your prerogative

The reality beneath your sophistry is that you launched this thread with the express intent of stifling critical viewpoints.

That is your perception.

Dealing with MassiveProngs depredations is a more accurate description.

No

You object to being exposed as an red necked bigot in a sci forum.

And then there is the endless mountain of the dead caused by your attitudes

If the cap fits,wear it.

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

I made my first cat's whisker with copper wire and a lump of coal.

I have moved on a little perhaps.

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

My subject lines clearly statest the truth. You *are* the newest troll to infest this group. You have made 0 on topic posts, that justifies my suspicions.

Hardly, but I will not hesitate to tell a troll what I think, especially after he calls me an asshole (without provocation) amongst other things.

I completely addressed the substance (or lack thereof) of his argument, or weren't you reading any of it. Go ahead and show me one place where I so much as stretched the truth on something I said.

You are a troll. You have been nothing but disruptive here, no on topic posts of any kind that I've seen. I think that speaks for itself.

Did it take you all morning to piece that together? My viewpoint is critical as well, do you feel that calling me names makes some kind of technical point on your part? Oh that's right, my viewpoint was in oppsition to yours, I see. Next time I'll check with you first before I post anything.

Is it now? Have you made any posts regarding electronics at all? Can you dredge up a post where you were polite to me?

Er, uh yes you did.

More name calling. Red-necked bigot, that's almost hate speech. You'd should start backing up some of your assertions with something tangible, as evidence that you have a clue as to what you are talking about. After that stint of not being able to tell MP from the ridiculously poor copy, I'm not expecting much from you in the way of cleverness.

Wtf are you talking about? The dead from gunshots? Now that's my fault?

Piss off troll or (and it is entirely your option) feel free to post something about electronics.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

That's what you think eh?

That's good

You identify so strongly with the firearms manufacturers' propaganda you so mindlessly disseminate then?

Nice backpedal.

:)

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

If you look back in this group you should see enormous similarity between cyclops, Lizzie Borden, and Brandon D Cartwright. I've pointed this out before, the poster assumed it was because they were all posted from the same usenet provider. It isn't. You should also note that John Prentiss appeared at the same time and usually attempts to add posts that are of assistance to the other identities. An example of this was the reply that asserted that Brandon D Cartwright had made 47655 posts to usenet: "Brandon's Google posting profile says he's made 47655 messages starting in January 1999,many of them to German technical and computer Java design groups."

The 47655 messages refer to posters using the email address " snipped-for-privacy@example.net" as this is the identifier used by google to assign profiles.

--
F.

Drop \'.invalid\'  and remove 888 to reply by email
Reply to
Fermi