OT: Best Blender

Our Breville Blender is starting to shed its bearings.

From day one it's had a lousy seal and leaked out the bottom unless torqued just right, so no more Breville.

Any blender officianados out there with recommendations?

For smoothies and some food processing. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I like to first contact the manufacturer via email when this sort of thing happens. Once in a while they offer a free replacement...

You have nothing to lose.

Oh, and my wife and daughter both think KitchenAid products are well built.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

I thought all blender officianados go for Blendtec? At least those on youtube...

Reply to
Rob