Oscillator question

Jim thinks he knows the "true" meaning of red-neck, but he merely exemplifies it. Mike Terrell can manage "me too" just like any other good little ass-licker.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

,

Yes, looks like it can be done with 2 inverters with the same divider. The divider consumes about 1/2 mA which may be a problem for continuous battery operation. I think the 3rd inverter is used to increase slew rate for sharper edges and provides an output to the load.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

Yes! It was a really good episode. :-)

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

That was _all_ quite nicely done. I managed to DVR the last portions of it, once I heard about it. I probably should simply buy the set. ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)