Optoisolator CTR questions

When the optoisolator datasheet gives min,max and typ values for the CTR,how do we decide which value is consider?

Also,does the CTR depend on the Vcc?If yes,how is the relation determined?

And what is meant by Normalised CTR,the parameter that the datasheet show the graphs with respect to?

Thanks.

Reply to
sandeepa

If you are designing a circuit for production then you must design a circuit that will work with any CTR between the min and max value

--
Dan Hollands
1120 S Creek Dr

All of them. Your circuit has to operate with all of them I assume.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar