opamp circuit offsets

I probably shouldn't post that in public. NDAs and stuff.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Without that information, and assigning randomness to desired signals, a pot (actually probably two pots) looks like the only solution. ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

The alternatives are

Autozero servo. Tricky.

Nonvolatile DPOT, SPI or I2C programmed somehow.

Real pot.

I'm going to fight for the pot. I like pots.