One more year of raw data from tritium decay experiment now available

I didn't reply to Jan AFAIK.

More than one way to explain extra lift. The O2 availability -- as for the match -- makes more energy available and is all that's needed to explain how the animal can beat its wings faster or move larger wings at the same speed as a smaller animal.

Much like upgrading the PS in your quadcopter. :)

--
Research by a British scientist has concluded that the legendary
Himalayan yeti may in fact be a sub-species of brown bear.

Tim quipped & wrote:

hanson wrote: .... ahahahaha... you failed to see the " this (... explosion." above and you should have first read the links I gave and you snipped before you opened your parroting loud-mouth... But then that is expected from "consultants" like you, who cant hold a decent job nor run a profitable business venture. Pity, but thanks for the laughs... ahahaha... ahahahahanson

hanson

No one disputed this part of Tim's reply. I was commenting on the fact that Tim's reply was responding as if Jan had otherwise said nothing unusual. That said, Tim's response was a bit of a non-sequitur really. Jan talks about flying dinosaurs and Tim brings up large insects needing more O2. Not really the same thing and not related to Jan's supposition that the earth's gravity wasn't constant during evolution.

I believe if you check into the timeline a bit closer you will find that the interesting aspects of the Big Bang theory and inflation were over many orders of magnitude sooner than any age of the universe reasonably expressed as a percent.

--

Rick
Reply to

LOL. Granny. Egg sucking.

--
Berkeley Earth land warming 1750-201x:

The exponential rise seems to match the character of population
and fossil-burning growth during the same period. WUWT?
Reply to
R Kym Horsell

"Tim Williams" wrote:

Reply to
hanson

Wow, do you have any idea how strange you sound? You come off as a wacko like the gal who tried to kill Elizabeth Conklin recently. Do you have any idea of the image you are projecting?

--

Rick
Reply to

kxOn a sunny day (Sat, 24 May 2014 23:07:15 -0400) it happened rickman wrote in :

You really need to read or learn to read. large birds existed, go insult somebody else with your pseudo crap. air pressure WAS higher, I have a chart somewhere. That leaves the dinos, some so big that those would crush under their own weight these days. Extra oxygen helps, but only so much. You just burst in here and have no clue on the subject, I and others have been at this for years. Do a web search to get a clue.

It is the idiotic assumptions made today by dirt diggers who claim dinos got feathers and then started to fly and became birds. Anybody with a shade of IQ sees the large birds landing, becoming too fat to fly as there is plenty of food on the ground, losing feathers, and become all sorts of dinos. You would not expect the ever fatter Americans to grow wings and feather either[1]. And now slowly they are turning to my theory. Been arguing for > 10 years.

[1] Hell they cannot even get the F35 up, not to mention the ISS :-)

get a d*d clue man.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sun, 25 May 2014 00:10:15 -0400) it happened rickman wrote in :

Hey I like Hanson's style, your postings bore me and irritate me no and and are crap anyways Ricksha

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

That's hanson. He made a post on one of my Yahoo forums and I banned him for life. Unfortunately the only solution here is to plonk him, which I have done.

He is a troll. Don't feed the trolls.

Reply to
John Silverman

Yes, of course he's a troll. I don't know what I was thinking... lol

--

Rick
Reply to

Oops, that was to Rick (double quoted).

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation

Dang, and I was all ready to come back with something. :)

(wait for it.. v v)

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation and Armchair Physicist
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com
Reply to
Tim Williams

Hanson has infested various newsgroups and forums for as long as I can remember. He is not an engineer or physicist and has nothing of value to say. His only intention is to disrupt the forum or newsgroup as much as possible.

It is also a good idea to plonk the idiots who reply to him. That will minimize any damage he can cause.

Reply to
John Silverman

when he wrote:

hans> YOUR Yahoo forums, Sliverdickman? You own them?

"Tim Williams" wrote: Dang, John, and I was all ready to come back with something. :) (wait for it.. v v) Tim -- Seven Transistor Labs Electrical Engineering Consultation and Armchair Physicist

hanson wrote: ... AHAHAHAHA.... Williams, your new "consulting" advice to your future customers "for you to be back with something, and that they shall wait for it" is even better then the first one in which your 7TL consulting advice was..

"Tim Williams" wrote: ".... or something like that. ... or something like that"

hanson wrote: Williams, I must give you kudos though, for your confession of you being an Armchair Physicist. That is honesty on your part, something which is foreign to the 2 whining kikes Ricksha & Sliverdick. Thanks for the laughs, guys.... ahahahahanson

hanson

"Tim Williams" wrote:

Sliverdick, the john, cried, wh> Hanson has infested various newsgroups and forums

hanson wrote: .... ahahahaha... Sliverdick, you splendid kike, remember if you can, that it was YOU who 1st started to bag on me.

So, now that the pendulum is swinging back and hits your obese, gay fat ass, it turns out that your analysis above is as sub-intellectual as is your memory, your lies and your "good idea" in your failed attempt to be the PC cyber cop AND the phony owner of "YOUR Yahoo forums", in which you still have to prove that Jewish shit don't stink... ahahaha.. Sliverdick, thanks for the laughs though... hahahahanson

Reply to
hanson

It's Sunday and I see things are normal!

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

On a sunny day (Sun, 25 May 2014 22:31:04 GMT) it happened John Silverman wrote in :

No Hanson does no harm, is obviously playing. But you do, you speak with an authority that fools people. In reality you are clueless on the subject you talk about. I noticed that in your thread on Usenet. And I can see that as I AM authoritive, as I wrote a Usenet client and know the RFCs, Did not want to reply to that, others already pointed out you are wrong anyways. Leadwomen, I do not know what alias you used to babble under before, and what incarnation this one is, but it sucks.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Hi,

Just found a bit more relevant info regarding the weak field/neutrino link and radioactive decay. Apparently the nuclear decay is a quantum tunneling process, so I am thinking the statistical tunneling is through a weak field "wall" (wave), so the amplitude of the wave of the weak field that is tunneled through during radioactive decay will be lower if there is high neutrino flux in the immediate area, making the tunneling more statistically likely to occur.

Info about the quantum tunneling nuclear decay link found here:

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie M

On a sunny day (Sat, 14 Jun 2014 21:22:57 -0700) it happened Jamie M wrote in :

Hi, that is nice. And they mention resonances. I have always been a De Broglie way of thinker, explaning electron -light interaction from resonace POV. The word 'quantum' is abused in many ways .. looking at things from a resonance POV makes sense.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I put tritium lights on the tops of the bedposts in our cabin. It gets really dark up there, and if you get up for some reason and return to bed, you can whack your head on the big bedpost knobs.

It's been about 4 years, and they are getting quite dim. Either they used cheap tritium (shorter half-life!) or there's some radiation damage to the phosphor or something.

Gotta replace the danged things every 5 years or so.

Precision electronic instrumentation