Obsolete, but an exercise in Excel

I know... Through Hole is obsolete.

So, the things I predict happen ten years later, and the things I take interest in morph.

No more colors on parts! Dang! This thing wont work for surface mount!

TheGlimmerMan

When I first started playing with surface mount I decided to use mini-melf resistors for that very reason; I *liked* color coding.

Stupid f***ing things - tweezers wont pick them up, so you drop them and then they *roll* right off the bench.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Any MELF has a magnetic attraction to un-level surfaces. :-)

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Beats me why anybody thinks they need such things. I've been reading colors as numbers since I was about 12.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse