NuLooq

Hi,

Ages ago, in part of my effort to evaluate alternative User I/O devices, I played with one of these. It's been sitting in my "USB peripherals" box in the decade (?) since.

Has anyone actively *used* one of these to comment on whether or not it's worthwhile to install/keep/discard? And, whether or not it "plays well" with other I/O devices (i.e., so it doesn't hijack the mouse's functionality, etc.).

Thx!

--don

Reply to
Don Y

It's made for Photoshop and other drawing programs. It give you something to do with your left hand, while your right hand operates the mouse. Instructions for Photoshop CS2:

One of my graphics design customers said it was useful when he was painting with a pen and tablet. He could adjust the brush size, shape, color, etc without taking his hand off the "brush" pen.

Disclaimer: I just make such things work. I don't use them.

It's made to work with a mouse so that's unlikely.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

My left hand is on motion controller so I'd need to grow a *third* :-/

I can't see much use in other apps. ISTR it was "configurable" but most (generic) *apps* aren't!

[Same problem applies to motion controller -- though you wouldn't expect it to be used in most apps!]

Well, maybe I'll install it on a machine, see if I can make it *do* anything productive, then (assuming big fail) roll back to the preinstall configuration...

Reply to
Don Y