New Free Programs

Hello,

I have made a new program. This program converts "Target pcb designer" plt files to G-code. and seperate the holes and the lines.

You can download it for free.

I have also made install files of all the other programs. Bitmap to G Code Handy Macro's Program to generate Rulers

Now it must run. I have test it on a new computer and it runs correct.

On this site you can see evething about selfmade CNC Engraving machines.

Have fun.

greetings, martin de roode

Majosoft